- Rack rate not includes the tourist fee which was determined by some of Ukrainian city administration. Tourist fee is paid separately, except groups of persons who are exempt from paying it.
- A prerequisite for exemption from paying a tourist fee is the availability of an order for a business trip with the guest upon arrival and / or providing his or her scan upon reservation. To ensure that the tourist fee will not be included to the bill when reservation by bank transfer, it is necessary that together with the reservation application, a scan of the order for a business trip to the reservation department be sent. Otherwise, the tourist fee will be included to the bill.
Groups of persons free of tourist fee:
- Persons with disabilities who carry relevant documents.
- Veterans of the war, with the appropriate certification (including ATO participants).
- Participants in the liquidation of the consequences of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant accident, with the appropriate identification.
- Persons arriving on card of admission to the sanatorium and boarding houses, having a card of admission with them.
- Citizens permanently residing, including on the terms of employment contracts, in a village, town or city, whose councils set such a fee.