To get a refund, you need to provide a package of documents, namely:
1. Application by name (depending on who the payment was made to):
- Director of "Reikartz Hotel Management" Ltd. - Dema Andriy (Form 1)
- Individual entrepreneur (you must specify the full name of the FOP listed in the account, Form 2) , with a request to return the money according to the paid account No. ________ of ___.___ 201__ in the amount of ____ UAH. (the application must be written by hand, with a signature and a date).
The application must specify the account number of the card from which the payment was made (the other card does not return the money), and on which the refund of the paid amount will be made. It is also necessary to specify the details of the bank in which the payment was made, namely: the EDRPOU code, the MFO and the bank's current account.
2. A copy of the 1st and 2nd page of the passport of the guest who made the payment and the page with the registration. Copies must be approved by the owner's signature, the date and recorded in the phrase «in accordance with the original»
3. A copy of the guest's identification number.
4. Payment receipt:
- original receipt for payment (when paying through the bank cash desk)
- the original of the payment order / bank statement with the bank’s wet seal, which can be obtained at the bank’s branch (when paying through Internet banking)
Scan copies of the above documents (electronically) must be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The original above mentioned documents must be sent to the post address: 18d, Teplovozna Str., Kyiv, 02081, Ukraine (marked "for accounting department by Reikartz Hotel Management" Ltd.).
After receiving the complete and correct package of documents (originals), the money will be returned to the guest account from which the payment was made.