Groups of persons free of tourist tax:
1. Cancellations made earlier than 24 hours prior to the hotel's standard check-in time.
2. You can cancel your reservation by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +38 (067) 238 14 01
3. In case of cancellation of the reservation less than 24 hours before the standard check-in time at the hotel or in case of no-show, the prepayment amount is not refundable and is considered a penalty.
4. Cancellation requests, booking adjustments, refunds are accepted Monday through Friday from 09.00 to 18.00.
5. If a booking is canceled by a legal entity less than 24 hours in advance, the legal entity pays a penalty of 100% for the first day of stay, regardless of whether a prepayment was made.
1. Payment for the stay is made when booking the hotel on the website.
2. Private bookings made on the website initially have a non-guaranteed status. Non-guaranteed reservations are valid for 20 minutes after the reservation was made. The hotel reserves the right to cancel non-guaranteed reservations in case of late payment.
3. You can make your reservation guaranteed by paying with a bank card in the amount of the full cost of the stay. If you do not check into the hotel or cancel your booking less than 24 hours before standart arrival time at the hotel, the amount of payment will not be refunded.
4. By confirming the hotel reservation, the guest accepts and agrees to the aforementioned conditions, including the cancellation policy and the rules in force in case of no-show.
5. Prices are in UAH. Payment for accommodation is made in UAH. We accept payment by bank transfer or online bank cards of international payment systems: Visa, Master Card, American Express, etc.
6. Tourist tax is not included in the room rate.
1. Children under 3 years old are accommodated free of charge in the same room with their parents without extra bed. For the placement of children over 5 years old, adults on an extra bed and for the provision of extra bed for children under 3 years old in the room, a fee is charged according to the hotel's price list. The cost can be found by contacting the hotel or the central booking department of the Alliance.
2. The guest is obliged to reimburse the hotel for losses in case of loss or damage to the property of the hotel, and is also responsible for violations caused by the invited persons (visitors). The amount of damage is determined by the hotel administration.