The rules of reservation and stay hotel Alliance Resorts Ethno-Wellness hotel "Ungvarskiy"
Check in: 13:00
Check out: 12:00
No smoking in a hotel rooms
Smoking tobacco products, electronic cigarettes and hookahs throughout the hotel (in rooms, corridors, lounges and restaurants, etc.) is not allowed. Smoking is allowed only in a specially designated place.
For smoking in prohibited places, the Guest undertakes to pay a penalty of 50% of the value of the Room per day for each violation.
The tourist tax is a local tax, the funds from which are credited to the local budget.
Payers of the tax:
The taxpayers are citizens of Ukraine, foreigners, as well as stateless persons who arrive in the territory of an administrative-territorial unit, which has a decision of a village, town, city council or council of a united territorial community, established in accordance with the law and a prospective plan for the formation of community territories, on the establishment of a tourist tax, and temporarily placed in places of residence (overnight), defined by subparagraph 268.5.1 of paragraph 268.5 of Article 258 of the Tax Code of Ukraine.
Tourist tax is not included in the room rate and is paid separately, except for groups of individuals who are exempted from paying it.
Rack rate not includes the tourist fee which was determined by Ukrainian city administration. Tourist tax is paid separately, except groups of persons who are exempt from paying it.
A prerequisite for exemption from paying a tourist tax is the availability of an order for a business trip with the Guest upon arrival and / or providing its scan upon reservation. To ensure that the tourist fee will not be included to the bill when reservation is paid by bank transfer, it is necessary that a scan of the order for a business trip will be sent with the reservation application to the reservation department. Otherwise, the tourist tax will be included to the bill.
Groups of persons free of tourist tax:
Persons with disabilities, children with disabilities, who carry relevant documents and persons who accompany physically challenged people (no more than one attendant for disabled person of group I or children with disabilities).
Residents of Ukraine who have arrived on a business trip (who will have with them an order from the head of the enterprise to send an employee on a business trip with the specified item, the name of the enterprise to which the employee was sent, the term and purpose of the business trip).
Veterans of the war, with the appropriate certification (including ATO participants).
Participants in the liquidation of the consequences of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant accident, with the relevant documents.
Persons arriving on card of admission to the sanatorium and boarding houses, having a card of admission with them.
Children under the age of 18 years.
Persons permanently residing, including on the terms of employment contracts, in a village, town or city, whose councils set such a fee.
Accommodation with animals
1. Accommodation with cats and dogs up to 2 individuals per room is allowed. from
2. The cost of living for each animal is 150 hryvnia from the cost of living. Payment in the hotel
3. Guests arriving on vacation at the hotel with animals must have an animal passport and a certificate from a veterinarian with a note of all vaccinations that were given to the animal.
1. Children under 5 years old are accommodated free of charge in the same room with their parents without extra bed. For accommodation of children over 5 years old, adults on an extra bed and for providing children under 5 years old in an extra bed in the room, a fee is charged according to the hotel price list You can find out the cost by contacting the hotel or the Alliance central reservation department.
2. The guest is obliged to reimburse the hotel for losses in case of loss or damage to the property of the hotel, and is also responsible for violations caused by the invited persons (visitors). The amount of damage is determined by the hotel administration.
1. Cancellations made earlier than 24 hours prior to the hotel's standard check-in time.
2. You can cancel your reservation by email email@example.com or by phone +38 (067) 238 14 01
3. In case of cancellation of the reservation less than 24 hours before the standard check-in time at the hotel or in case of no-show, the prepayment amount is not refundable and is considered a penalty.
4. Cancellation requests, booking adjustments, refunds are accepted Monday through Friday from 09.00 to 18.00.
5. If a booking is canceled by a legal entity less than 24 hours in advance, the legal entity pays a penalty of 100% for the first day of stay, regardless of whether a prepayment was made.
Early check-in / Late check-out
Early check-in from 00:00 to 06:00 is paid additionally in the amount of 100% of the cost of a day's stay in the room.
Early check-in from 06:00 to 10:00 - 50% of the cost of a day's stay in the room.
Early check-in from 10.00 to 13.00 - free of charge, subject to availability at the time of check-in.
Late check-out from 13.00 to 16.00 - free of charge, subject to availability at the time of check-out.
Late check-out from 16:00 to 22:00 - 50% of the cost of a day's stay in the room.
Terms of payment
1. Payment for the stay is made when booking the hotel on the website.
2. Private bookings made on the website initially have a non-guaranteed status. Non-guaranteed reservations are valid for 20 minutes after the reservation was made. The hotel reserves the right to cancel non-guaranteed reservations in case of late payment.
3. You can make your reservation guaranteed by paying with a bank card in the amount of the full cost of the stay. If you do not check into the hotel or cancel your booking less than 24 hours before standart arrival time at the hotel, the amount of payment will not be refunded.
4. By confirming the hotel reservation, the guest accepts and agrees to the aforementioned conditions, including the cancellation policy and the rules in force in case of no-show.
5. Prices are in UAH. Payment for accommodation is made in UAH. We accept payment by bank transfer or online bank cards of international payment systems: Visa, Master Card, American Express, etc.
6. Tourist tax is included in the room rate.
Non-refundable tariff - an online tariff with full advance payment for the service, at the specified time from the moment of booking
A non-refundable rate is valid for advance booking and 100% prepayment of accommodation, cannot be combined with other special offers and discounts. In case of cancellation, non-arrival or reduction of accommodation, no refund is provided for this rate. The extension of the guest's stay is carried out at the current rate in effect at the time of extension.
Additional discounts for this special offer are not applicable.
Loyalty cards do not apply to this special offer.
When choosing a non-refundable rate, the guest automatically agrees with these rules.
If you have any additional questions or need to book a room, you can contact the Alliance reservation department by phone from Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 18.00: 0 800 330 710 or write to us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also book a room online on the website Reikartz.com
The room rate includes: accommodation, Wi-Fi, parking, tourist tax.
Breakfast is not included in the price of accommodation and can be ordered additionally cost: 70 hryvnia. Breakfast is provided as table a dote and can be selected as an option when booking online or by phone.
Children under 5 years old are accommodated free of charge in the same room with their parents without extra bed. The cost of an extra bed for children over 5 years old and for adults depends on the selected meal rate.
Reikartz Club, Priority Guest and Corporate Guest corporate cards are not valid at this hotel.
Let`s support AFU together!
Join the fundraiser for the needs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine! Together to the victory!