Groups of persons free of tourist tax:
- Persons with disabilities, children with disabilities, who carry relevant documents and persons who accompany physically challenged people (no more than one attendant for disabled person of group I or children with disabilities).
- Veterans of the war, with the appropriate certification (including ATO participants).
- Participants in the liquidation of the consequences of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant accident, with the relevant documents.
- Persons arriving on card of admission to the sanatorium and boarding houses, having a card of admission with them.
- Children under the age of 18 years.
- Persons permanently residing, including on the terms of employment contracts, in a village, town or city, whose councils set such a fee.