Check in time
Check out time
The Reikartz Dworzec Lviv hotel offers guests 52 modern rooms of various types: Classic, Classic Twin, Standard, Superior, Junior Suite and Suite.
Room price includes: accommodation of your choice, buffet breakfast, Wi-Fi, taxes (except for tourist tax). A 1% tourist tax on the price of a hotel room was introduced on 1 January 2011 with effect from the same date.
Children up to 5 years are allowed to stay with their parents for free, with no extra beds provided. The cost of an extra bed for use by children over the age of 5 and by adults is 300 UAH, including breakfast.
Dear guests of the hotel chain Reiakrtz!
We do not stand still and try to make your stay at our hotels the best. Very soon you will discover a cozy place with delicious food for relaxation with friends or the whole family. That is why our restaurant is temporarily closed for reconstruction.
In this regard, for our Guests, we can provide only breakfast, or complex meals with pre-order.
For the duration of the reconstruction, the members of the Corporate Guest loyalty program have the opportunity to receive dinner only upon prior reservation. To do this, when booking, be sure to inform the employee about the availability of this card. When making a reservation through the site, please indicate this in the comments.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your understanding.
Sincerely, Reikartz Hotel Group.
Late check out
Please contact the hotel
The cost of the room includes breakfast in the hotel restaurant
No smoking in a hotel rooms
Groups of persons free of tourist fee:
- Persons with disabilities who carry relevant documents.
- Veterans of the war, with the appropriate certification (including ATO participants).
- Participants in the liquidation of the consequences of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant accident, with the appropriate identification.
- Persons arriving on card of admission to the sanatorium and boarding houses, having a card of admission with them.
- Citizens permanently residing, including on the terms of employment contracts, in a village, town or city, whose councils set such a fee.