The "Reikartz Dworzec Lviv" hotel offers guests 52 modern rooms of various types: "Classic", "Classic Twin", "Standard", "Superior", "Junior Suite" and "Suite".
Room price includes: accommodation of your choice, buffet breakfast, Wi-Fi, taxes (except for tourist tax). From April 1, 2019, depending on the price of a hotel room, the local council established a tourist tax rate from 0,2% to 0,5% for resident (domestic tourism) and non- resident (inbound tourism) of the minimum wage, established by law for January 1 of the reporting year for one person for each day of temporary accommodation of a person at the hotel.
Children up to 5 years are allowed to stay with their parents for free, with no extra beds provided. The cost of an extra bed for use by children over the age of 5 and by adults is 300 UAH, including breakfast.
Dear Reikartz Hotels!
Every morning, hotel guests can enjoy delicious buffet breakfasts with fresh pastries, aromatic coffee and other European and Ukrainian dishes on the first floor of the Krakow Room.
Members of the Corporate Guest loyalty program have the opportunity to get dinner, only with prior reservation. To do this, when booking, be sure to inform the employee about the availability of this card. When making a reservation through the website, indicate this in the comments.
Late check out
Please contact the hotel
The cost of the room includes breakfast in the hotel restaurant
No smoking in a hotel rooms
Groups of persons free of tourist tax:
- Persons with disabilities, children with disabilities, who carry relevant documents and persons who accompany physically challenged people (no more than one attendant for disabled person of group I or children with disabilities).
- Veterans of the war, with the appropriate certification (including ATO participants).
- Participants in the liquidation of the consequences of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant accident, with the relevant documents.
- Persons arriving on card of admission to the sanatorium and boarding houses, having a card of admission with them.
- Children under the age of 18 years.
- Persons permanently residing, including on the terms of employment contracts, in a village, town or city, whose councils set such a fee.