The rules of reservation and stay hotel Voskresensky by Alliance City
Check in: 13:00
Check out: 12:00
No smoking in a hotel rooms
Smoking tobacco products, electronic cigarettes and hookahs throughout the hotel (in rooms, corridors, lounges and restaurants, etc.) is not allowed. Smoking is allowed only in a specially designated place.
For smoking in prohibited places, the Guest undertakes to pay a penalty of 50% of the value of the Room per day for each violation.
The tourist tax is a local tax, the funds from which are credited to the local budget.
Payers of the tax:
The taxpayers are citizens of Ukraine, foreigners, as well as stateless persons who arrive in the territory of an administrative-territorial unit, which has a decision of a village, town, city council or council of a united territorial community, established in accordance with the law and a prospective plan for the formation of community territories, on the establishment of a tourist tax, and temporarily placed in places of residence (overnight), defined by subparagraph 268.5.1 of paragraph 268.5 of Article 258 of the Tax Code of Ukraine.
Tourist tax is not included in the room rate and is paid separately, except for groups of individuals who are exempted from paying it.
Rack rate not includes the tourist fee which was determined by Ukrainian city administration. Tourist tax is paid separately, except groups of persons who are exempt from paying it.
A prerequisite for exemption from paying a tourist tax is the availability of an order for a business trip with the Guest upon arrival and / or providing its scan upon reservation. To ensure that the tourist fee will not be included to the bill when reservation is paid by bank transfer, it is necessary that a scan of the order for a business trip will be sent with the reservation application to the reservation department. Otherwise, the tourist tax will be included to the bill.
Groups of persons free of tourist tax:
Persons with disabilities, children with disabilities, who carry relevant documents and persons who accompany physically challenged people (no more than one attendant for disabled person of group I or children with disabilities).
Residents of Ukraine who have arrived on a business trip (who will have with them an order from the head of the enterprise to send an employee on a business trip with the specified item, the name of the enterprise to which the employee was sent, the term and purpose of the business trip).
Veterans of the war, with the appropriate certification (including ATO participants).
Participants in the liquidation of the consequences of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant accident, with the relevant documents.
Persons arriving on card of admission to the sanatorium and boarding houses, having a card of admission with them.
Children under the age of 18 years.
Persons permanently residing, including on the terms of employment contracts, in a village, town or city, whose councils set such a fee.
Accommodation with animals
The hotel can accommodate pets for 1 person, the cost of 400 hryvnia for each day of stay.
Pets of small and medium breeds are recognized as animals in the hotel. In any case, the hotel reserves the right to determine in advance whether it is possible to stay this pet in the room. The hotel allows people with disabilities and animals that serve their needs (guide dogs or other animals). It is allowed to stay on the territory of the hotel animals of special police units (guard dogs, sniffer dogs, etc.)
1. Children up to and including 5 years old are accommodated free of charge in the same room with their parents without extra bed. All children over 5 years are charged extra for adults and adults up to 5 years of age. Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel price. The cost can be found by contacting the hotel or the Alliance Central Booking Office.
2. The hotel has the right to terminate the contract (eviction) if the consumer: violates the Rules of residence in the hotel "Resurrection", which leads to material damage and / or creates inconvenience for other consumers; does not pay, late and / or does not pay in full the cost of hotel services; violates public order; breaks the silence from 22-00 to 8-00 hours; burns rooms or violates fire safety rules. The hotel has the right to refuse accommodation in the following cases: the consumer has no documents, or the documents are invalid or expired, there is a suspicion that the documents are fake; the consumer has an untidy, dirty appearance, he is intoxicated, behaves inappropriately, aggressively; the consumer refuses to follow the rules of living in the Hotel; the consumer is included in the list of unwanted visitors; in other cases provided by the legislation of Ukraine.
1. Cancellations made earlier than 24 hours prior to the hotel's standard check-in time.
2. You can cancel your reservation by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +38 (067) 238 14 01
3. In case of cancellation of the reservation less than 24 hours before the standard check-in time at the hotel or in case of no-show, the prepayment amount is not refundable and is considered a penalty.
4. Cancellation requests, booking adjustments, refunds are accepted Monday through Friday from 09.00 to 18.00.
5. If a booking is canceled by a legal entity less than 24 hours in advance, the legal entity pays a penalty of 100% for the first day of stay, regardless of whether a prepayment was made.
Early check-in / Late check-out
Early check-in and pizniy visit 100 hryvnia per skin year
Terms of payment
1. Reservations can be made on request to the reservation department. Within 20 minutes, the reservation manager will check availability for you.
2. After confirming the reservation, a "Confirmation of non-guaranteed reservation" will be sent to you by mail with a link for payment.
3. Private bookings made on the site initially have the status of non-guaranteed. Non-guaranteed bookings are valid for 20 minutes after booking. Alliance and the hotel reserves the right to cancel non-guaranteed bookings in case of late payment.
4. You can make your reservation guaranteed by paying with a bank card in the full amount of the accommodation by following the link in the booking confirmation. If you do not check into the hotel or cancel the reservation less than 24 hours before the standard check-in time, the payment will not be refunded.
5. By confirming the reservation of a hotel room, the guest accepts and agrees to the above conditions, including the order of cancellation and the rules in case of non-arrival.
6.Prices are in hryvnias. Payment for accommodation is made in hryvnias. We accept payment by bank transfer or online bank cards of international payment systems: Visa, Master Card, American Express, etc.
Non-refundable rate - online rate with full prepayment for the service, at the set time from the moment of booking.
The non-refundable rate is valid for advance booking and 100% prepayment of accommodation, is not combined with other special offers and discounts. In case of cancellation, no check-in or reduction of accommodation, a refund is not provided at this rate. Extension of the guest's stay is carried out at the current rate in force at the time of extension.
Additional discounts on this special offer do not apply.
Loyalty cards do not apply to this special offer.
When choosing a non-refundable rate, the guest automatically agrees to these rules.
If you have any additional questions or need to book a room, you can contact the Alliance reservation department by phone from Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 18.00: 0 800 330 710 or write to us by e-mail: email@example.com.
The room rate includes accommodation, Wi-Fi.
Breakfast is not included in the price of accommodation and can be ordered additionally cost: 150 hryvnia. Breakfast is provided on a table-dot system and can be selected as an option when booking by phone.
From January 1, 2019, the local council established a tourist tax rate of 0,5% for resident (domestic tourism) and 0,5% for non-resident (inbound tourism) of the minimum wage established by law for January 1 of the reporting year for one person for each day of temporary accomodation of a person at the hotel.
If you need a VAT invoice, please contact the Alliance Reservation Department.
Children under 5 years old are accommodated free of charge in the same room with their parents without extra bed. The cost of an extra bed for children over 5 years old and for adults depends on the selected meal rate.
Reikartz Club, Priority Guest and Corporate Guest corporate cards are not valid at this hotel.
Let`s support AFU together!
Join the fundraiser for the needs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine! Together to the victory!