The rules of reservation and stay hotel Alliance City Boutique Hotel California
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 12:00
The cost of the room includes breakfast in the hotel restaurant
No smoking in a hotel rooms
Smoking tobacco products, electronic cigarettes and hookahs throughout the hotel (in rooms, corridors, lounges and restaurants, etc.) is not allowed. Smoking is allowed only in a specially designated place.
For smoking in prohibited places, the Guest undertakes to pay a penalty of 50% of the value of the Room per day for each violation.
The tourist tax is a local tax, the funds from which are credited to the local budget.
Payers of the tax:
The taxpayers are citizens of Ukraine, foreigners, as well as stateless persons who arrive in the territory of an administrative-territorial unit, which has a decision of a village, town, city council or council of a united territorial community, established in accordance with the law and a prospective plan for the formation of community territories, on the establishment of a tourist tax, and temporarily placed in places of residence (overnight), defined by subparagraph 268.5.1 of paragraph 268.5 of Article 258 of the Tax Code of Ukraine.
Tourist tax is not included in the room rate and is paid separately, except for groups of individuals who are exempted from paying it.
Rack rate not includes the tourist fee which was determined by Ukrainian city administration. Tourist tax is paid separately, except groups of persons who are exempt from paying it.
A prerequisite for exemption from paying a tourist tax is the availability of an order for a business trip with the Guest upon arrival and / or providing its scan upon reservation. To ensure that the tourist fee will not be included to the bill when reservation is paid by bank transfer, it is necessary that a scan of the order for a business trip will be sent with the reservation application to the reservation department. Otherwise, the tourist tax will be included to the bill.
Groups of persons free of tourist tax:
Persons with disabilities, children with disabilities, who carry relevant documents and persons who accompany physically challenged people (no more than one attendant for disabled person of group I or children with disabilities).
Residents of Ukraine who have arrived on a business trip (who will have with them an order from the head of the enterprise to send an employee on a business trip with the specified item, the name of the enterprise to which the employee was sent, the term and purpose of the business trip).
Veterans of the war, with the appropriate certification (including ATO participants).
Participants in the liquidation of the consequences of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant accident, with the relevant documents.
Persons arriving on card of admission to the sanatorium and boarding houses, having a card of admission with them.
Children under the age of 18 years.
Persons permanently residing, including on the terms of employment contracts, in a village, town or city, whose councils set such a fee.
Accommodation with animals
Pets are only allowed on request.
1. Children under 4 years old are accommodated free of charge in the same room with their parents without extra bed. For accommodation of children over 4 years old, adults on an extra bed and for providing children under 4 years old in an extra bed in the room, a fee is charged according to the hotel price list You can find out the cost by contacting the hotel or the Alliance central reservation department.
2. The guest is obliged to reimburse the hotel for losses in case of loss or damage to the property of the hotel, and is also responsible for violations caused by the invited persons (visitors). The amount of damage is determined by the hotel administration.
1. Cancellation earlier than 24 hours during the low season from the year to April 30), and 144 hours (5 days) (during the high season from May 1 to September 30) until (date and time) to the standard time arrival at the hotel.
2. You can cancel your reservation by e-mail email@example.com or by phone +38 (067) 238 14 01
3. In case of cancellation less than 24 hours during the low season from the year to April 30), and 144 hours (5 days) (during the high season from May 1 to September 30) until (date and time) before the standard time of arrival at the hotel or in case of non-arrival, the amount of prepayment is non-refundable and is considered a penalty for the first day of stay.
4. In case of late cancellation for a booking period of more than 5 days or group booking of more than 5 rooms, penalties are imposed in full amount.
5. Cancellation requests, booking adjustments, refunds are accepted Monday through Friday from 09.00 to 18.00.
6. If a booking is canceled by a legal entity less than 24 hours in advance, the legal entity pays a penalty of 100% for the first day of stay, regardless of whether a prepayment was made.
Early check-in / Late check-out
1. Early check-in from 06.00 to 14.00 pays in the amount of 50% (from Sunday to 30 April) or 100% (from the 1st week to Sunday) of the daily room rate.
2. Late check-out from 14.00 to 18.00 pays at the rate of 50% (from Sunday to 30 April) or 100% (from the 1st week to Sunday) of the daily room rate.
Terms of payment
1. Payment for the stay is made when booking the hotel on the website.
2. Private bookings made on the website initially have a non-guaranteed status. Non-guaranteed reservations are valid for 20 minutes after the reservation was made. The hotel reserves the right to cancel non-guaranteed reservations in case of late payment.
3. You can make your reservation guaranteed by paying with a bank card in the amount of the full cost of the stay. If you do not check into the hotel or cancel your reservation less than 24 hours (from September to May) and 144 hours (from May to August) before the standard check-in time at the hotel, the amount of payment will not be refunded.
4. By confirming the hotel reservation, the guest accepts and agrees to the aforementioned conditions, including the cancellation policy and the rules in force in case of no-show.
5. Prices are in UAH. Payment for accommodation is made in UAH. We accept payment by bank transfer or online bank cards of international payment systems: Visa, Master Card, American Express, etc.
6. The room rate does not include tourist tax.
7. The hotel reserves the right to withhold a deposit of up to 50 Eur per room as a guarantee. A refund of the deposit is guaranteed upon departure.
If you have any additional questions or need to book a room, you can contact the Alliance reservation department by phone from Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 18.00: 0 800 330 710 or write to us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also book a room online on the website Reikartz.com
For accommodation from 01.07.2022, cancellation without penalties is carried out 24 hours before arrival. The penalty for late cancellation is 100% for the first night of stay. In case of cancellation of accommodation for more than 5 days, the penalties are 100% of the total cost of accommodation for all days.
The room rate includes: accommodation, breakfast buffet, Wi-Fi, taxes (except for tourist tax). From January 1, 2019, the local council established a tourist tax rate of 0,5% for resident (domestic tourism) and 0,5% for non-resident (inbound tourism) of the minimum wage established by law for January 1 of the reporting year for one person for each day of temporary accomodation of a person at the hotel.
Children under 4 years old are accommodated free of charge in the same room with their parents without extra bed.
If you need to receive an invoice with VAT, company representatives must contact the Alliance booking office to gain access to this hotel. The invoice for services contains 20% VAT.
Reikartz Club, Priority Guest and Corporate Guest corporate cards are not valid at this hotel.
Let`s support AFU together!
Join the fundraiser for the needs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine! Together to the victory!