Museum-studio of photographic art in Khmelnitsky was opened in 2010 in the three-story building of the Continental hotel. The building was erected in the modernist style at the beginning of the 20th century, with the assistance of the merchant N. Wasserman.
The Cathedral of the Nativity of the Virgin is an old building built in the style of classicism. The building was built on the site where the Proskurov Orthodox Church, founded in the 17th century, used to be. During the fire of 1822, it completely burned down.
1898 - the year of foundation of the St. George Church. The cult building initially served as a regimental temple of the forty-sixth Dnieper infantry regiment. The church was located on the territory of the town, where the military lived, and bore the name of Saints Peter, Paul. The temple was built of bricks in the By
Since the early 1990s, the religious and cultural center has again found itself in the possession of the local community. The synagogue was reconstructed. Its opening took place in September 2009. Here you can visit an exhibition of photographs of Jewish tombstones and monuments. There is also an exposition of objects